Wednesday 12 May 2010

A Night At The Airport

As you know from my last post I spent Sunday night trying to sleep on the chairs by the departure gate at Munich airport. Notice I said trying to sleep, those chairs really are not comfortable. Anyway I thought I'd post a few of the photos I took that evening showing the departure board, my pillow and blanket and the view from my bed.
So if you want something fun to do then I'd definitely suggest A Night At The Opera or A Day At The Races and most certainly not A Night At The Airport!
12 May 2010 at 08:41 , Graham Edwards said...

Where are you now?

12 May 2010 at 08:59 , Mark said...

I'm still in Sofia. The meeting I'm at finishes at lunch time so I'm hoping to be home late this evening, volcanic ash permitting!

12 May 2010 at 09:12 , Graham Edwards said...

Good luck.

12 May 2010 at 09:15 , Mark said...

The predicated ash cloud looks as if it won't cause any problems today so hopefully everything will be okay, but wishes of good luck are still most definitely appreciated!

Post a Comment