Monday 18 January 2010

I Am Supposed To Be Here Today!

Some of you may remember that back in September I ended up in Munich when I should have been in Brussels. Well I'm back in Munich but this time I'm supposed to be here. Yes it's that time of year again -- the first project meeting of the year. Munich makes a change though, as for the last two years I've been in Bled.

I arrived in the dark so I'm not sure what the view is like but given that I'm actually just outside Munich, at a place called Starnberg which is right by a lake, I'm hoping for some nice scenery and hence some nice photos to show you.

Right, must read through my notes for tomorrow and then get some sleep...
20 January 2010 at 16:58 , Helen said...

Hope you're not travelling back tonight - I see they've shut part of the airport.

20 January 2010 at 17:03 , Mark said...

Nope, I fly back tomorrow evening so hopefully it will all be sorted by then

21 January 2010 at 14:38 , Helen said...

Will keep our fingers crossed that your flight goes smoothly.

22 January 2010 at 17:38 , Mark said...

Well I made it home without any problems last night. Will try to blog a bit more about the trip over the weekend.

Post a Comment