Thursday 5 November 2009

It's Christmas.... At Starbucks

I hate the way that holiday treats are no longer confined to their holiday. For example, a Cadbury Creme Egg isn't a special Easter treat if I can buy them the first week of January. I have, however, been waiting since the first week of January for Starbucks to think it's Christmas!

Yesterday I walked into Starbucks and noticed that the usual paper cups had been replaced by red cups with snowflakes ready for Christmas. Why is this important? Christmas means they sell Cranberry and Orange Muffins! If you haven't tried one before then you really should stop whatever you are doing and find your nearest Starbucks as soon as humanly possible -- they really are that good.

(Werid Note: Starbucks is in the dictionary Blogger uses but Cadbury isn't. I wonder how much Starbucks coffee the Blogger staff drink?)

Post a Comment