Wednesday 4 February 2009

Snowy Scenes

I didn't get chance to post all the snow photos I took yesterday so I thought I'd show you them while the snow is still on the ground. Firstly we have the view of Mount Garden from the back door taken just after Bryony had set off to work at about 9am.


At lunch time I scaled Mount Garden (rather stupidly in trainers rather than hiking boots!) to see what the view was like across the valley.


As I mentioned before there is, as yet, no sign of the snow melting in Penistone (other than where the snow plough has been and gritted the road). There was still plenty of snow at the station as well as icicles and ice spikes on some of the station buildings and equipment.

Hopefully it won't snow any more otherwise life really could get interesting!

Post a Comment